What’s Happening in Jackson, TN | March 2nd – 7th, 2017
March 2nd: The Old Country Store Southern Gospel and Country Club
Date: Thursday, March 2nd
Time: 6:30 & 8:00pm
Location: The Old Country Store // 56 Casey Jones Ln A • Jackson, TN 38305
Come enjoy a GREAT night of southern gospel music by “The McMillan’s” and GREAT southern cooking.
This event will take place inthe BACK DINING ROOM.
**Be sure to tell the cashier when you get your buffet you want to be seated in the Supper Club**
Tables may be reserved in advance by calling The Old Country Store (731) 668-1223.
March 2nd – 4th : Live & Local Music
Date: Thursday, February 23rd – Saturday, February 25th
Time: See Below for Times
Location: See Below for Locations
Looking for live music this weekend? Jackson and West Tennessee are home to numerous live music venues and special events over the March 2nd weekend. Thanks to our friend Matt Barnacastle and the Jackson Area Music Society for sharing the weekend’s live music events!
Thursday March 2nd
• Karaoke Night, South Street Comedy Club, 5:30pm
• Jackson Plectral Society, Casey Jones Village, 6:30pm
• Southern Gospel Supper Club, Old Country Store, 6:30pm
• Elks Electric Jam (Open Mic), Elks Lodge, 7:00pm
• Skyelor Anderson , Redbones, 7:00pm
• Karaoke Night, West Alley BBQ, 7:30pm
• Mobley, Barefoots Joe (Union University), 8:00pm
• Open Mic Night w/The Skeleton Krew, Cody’s Saloon, 8:00pm
• Open Mic Night w/ host David Thomas, The Tap Bar & Grill, 9:30pm
Friday March 3rd
• Glen Anthony Band, International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame & Museum, 7:00pm
• Brandon Boyd Lewis, Samuel T. Bryant Distillery, 7:00pm
• Little Boys Blue, Mulligans, 7:00pm
• Blair & Madison, 8:00pm
• Memphis Yahoo’s, This Is It Bar (Halls), 9:00pm
• Blake Dixon, The Downtown Tavern, 10:00pm
Saturday March 4th
• Bryan Moffitt, Redbones, 8:00pm
• Blair & Madison, Mulligans, 9:00pm
• Desolate, Ricochet Bar, 9:00pm
• One Nyte Stand, The Tap, 9:00pm
• TLO, Bud & Sarah’s (Parkers Crossroads), 9:00pm
• Skyelor Anderson, The Downtown Tavern, 10:00pm
• Herz, Pine Ridge Club, 10:00pm
Whether it’s an annual event or one of our great live music venues, experience the music which could only be “Made in Tennessee” found halfway between Memphis and Nashville in the heart of the Americana Music Triangle! Visit JacksonTN to connect with what is happening in Jackson and West Tennessee. Connect socially on Facebook and Twitter or call 731.425.8333.
March 4th: Montessori Fest & 5K
Date: Saturday, March 4th
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Community Montessori School // 716 Westwood Ave. • Jackson, TN 38301
The Community Montessori School is hosting its first Montessori Fest & 5K and want you to join in the fun!
*5k will start at 9am.
*The registration is online at www.racesonline.com or the day of the event at 8am.
*$20 if you preregister online (includes t-shirt) and $25 the day of the event.
**The games/vendors/silent auction will start be 10am-2pm.
**Admission to the games and bouncy houses will be $10 for a wristband.
*This year, Ford is sponsoring a Drive Time fundraiser during the Montessori Fest! It will be located our morning drop off area. Ford will donate up to $20 per test drive. We can raise up to $6000 with this event!! All we have to do is test drive cars!
If you have any questions, would like to sponsor, or interested in being a vendor, please contact call 731-589-2741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 4th: Alice in Wonderland & 5K
Date: Saturday, March 4th
Time: 2:00 – 5:00pm
Location: Dixie Carter Performing Arts Center // 191 Court Square • Huntingdon, TN 38344
Price: Ticket cost: $20/ person plus tax
Based in Quebec, this French touring theatre company presents a visually beautiful and imaginative production using masks, storytelling and puppetry. Faithful to the madness and the lively humor of the original piece, this adaptation of the famous Lewis Caroll’s classic tale has a unique twist that will captivate all ages.
Adapted from Lewis Carroll’s classic. Written and directed by Huge Bélanger. Translated by Maureen Labonté. A production of Tout à Trac.
For more information OR to purchase tickets please visit www.dixiepac.net OR call 731.986.2100.
DISCOVER YOUR COMMUNITY
(get a slice of SnagMob goodness in your inbox)