What’s Happening in Jackson, TN | February 22nd – March 1st, 2017
February 22nd: Garden Brothers Circus
Date: Wednesday, February 22nd
Time: 4:30 & 7:30pm
Location: Oman Arena // 179 Lane Ave. • Jackson, TN 38301
GARDEN BROTHERS CIRCUS celebrates 100 years entertaining families throughout North America and “we’ve pulled out all the stops!”
Last chance to see Elephants live! Motorcycle Madness’ has motorcycle daredevils somersaulting and spinning in a big Globe of Doom; Chinese Acrobats, the Human Slingshot, Racing Camels, crazy comedy with Circus Clowns, daring aerialists; cirque artists. Its 1½ hours of excitement and fun at GARDEN BROTHERS CIRCUS.
~Come Early! Enjoy our Fun Zone with rides and activities. Meet and greet all the characters.
~Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Funnel Cakes, Sno Cones and More! YUM-TIME!
*4:30 pm & 7:30pm
To learn more OR purchase advance tickets please visit:
February 23rd – 25th: Live & Local Music
Date: Thursday, February 23rd – Saturday, February 25th
Time: See Below for Times
Location: See Below for Locations
Looking for live music this weekend? Jackson and West Tennessee are home to numerous live music venues and special events over the February 23rd weekend. Thanks to our friend Matt Barnacastle and the Jackson Area Music Society for sharing the weekend’s live music events!
~Thursday February 23rd~
• Karaoke Night, South Street Comedy Club, 5:30pm
• Jackson Plectral Society, Casey Jones Village, 6:30pm
• Elks Electric Jam (Open Mic), Elks Lodge, 7:00pm
• Dog & Butterfly , Redbones, 7:00pm
• Dave Banks, The Downtown Tavern, 7:00pm
• Karaoke Night, West Alley BBQ, 7:30pm
• Open Mic Night w/The Skeleton Krew, Cody’s Saloon, 8:00pm
• Open Mic Night w/ host David Thomas, The Tap Bar & Grill, 9:30pm
~Friday February 24th~
• Glen Anthony Band, International Rock-A-Billy Hall of Fame & Museum, 7:00pm
• Kimberlie Helton & Doug Marcis, Samuel T. Bryant Distillery, 7:00pm
• Josh Smith & Friends, Mulligans, 7:00pm
• Bryan Moffitt, The Snackshop (Union City), 7:30pm
• PROWLER, Redbones, 8:00pm
• STUMPWATER, The Naked Turtle, 8:00pm
• Ben Jessie w/ Special Guests, The Downtown Tavern, 10:00pm
~Saturday February 25th~
• Bryan Moffitt, Wildlife Expo (Parsons), 5:00pm
• The Commodores/Blue Suede Dinner & Auction, Carl Perkins Civic Center, 7:00pm
• Tumbleweed Bad, Reagan Dance, 7:00pm
• Hotwired, Redbones, 8:00pm
• Better Half, Mulligans, 9:00pm
• Memphis Yahoos, The Tap, 9:00pm
• The Old Spirits, The Downtown Tavern, 10:00pm
February 25th: 23rd Annual Blue Suede Dinner & Auction Featuring The Commodores
Date: Tuesday, February 21st
Time: 7:00 – 10:00pm
Location: Carl Perkins Civic Center // 400 S Highland Ave. • Jackson, TN 38301
Plans are under way for the Twenty-Third Annual Blue Suede Dinner & Auction to benefit the Exchange Club-Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse!
This years featured entertainment – The Commodores! Come rock the night away with them as they preform a few of there hit songs, like “Brick House”!
Concert Only tickets are Reserved Seating $45 or Me & Three Ticket Package, 4 tickets for $160. Doors open at 7:00 pm for the Concert Only Group.
Tables of eight have gone on sale and dinner guests have access to the Exclusive Group/Silent Auction as well as hors d oeuvres, a fabulous plated dinner, live auction and the featured entertainment. The evening begins at 5:30 p.m. Tables can be purchase by contacting the Center Stephanie Isaacs (731) 668-4000 email@example.com.
For more information about this event please visit:
DISCOVER YOUR COMMUNITY
(get a slice of SnagMob goodness in your inbox)